18 class – 36 Hours
SNAP 2017: Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a national level management entrance exam, conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU) for admission in 15 Symbiosis institutes. The notification has been released by SIU on August 10, 2017. SNAP 2017 will be held on December 17 in computer based mode across 102 cities with 120 minutes duration carrying 150 multiple choice objective type questions from four sections. The application process for SNAP 2017 has commenced from August 10. The total number of seats for a post graduate management programme through SNAP 2017 is around 1867. This article of Careers360 brings to you the detailed information about SNAP 2017 in terms of application form, eligibility, admit card, selection process, exam pattern, participating institutes, result, cutoff and much more.
The candidates must fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for SNAP 2017.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute/ university with at least 50 per cent aggregate marks.
- Candidate belonging to SC/ ST should have a minimum of 45 per cent aggregate marks at the graduation level.
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications should be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
- Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply for SNAP 2017. However, they must complete their degree with requisite aggregate percentage or equivalent CGPA at the time of admission.
Test Pattern & Syllabus:
The exam pattern of SNAP 2017 will be on the similar lines as that of last year. According to the exam pattern, SNAP will be held in online mode with a two hours duration carrying 150 objective type multiple choice questions. Candidates will have to choose the correct answer among four options. Test takers must carry a Blue or Black ball point pen. The following table reflects SNAP 2017 Exam Pattern, along with a total number of questions and section wise marks.
SNAP 2017 Exam Structure:
|S.No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||30||30|
|2||Analytical and Logical Reasoning||40||40|
|3||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|4||Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||40||40|
Marking Scheme: Each question carries one mark.There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
SNAP Syllabus 2017
- •SNAP exam tests the aptitude of a candidate for management programmes. The SNAP 2017 syllabus is divided into four sections –
- •General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Business Scenario
- •Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- •General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
- •Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
Expected Schedule for SNAP 2017
|Last Date of Registration||24-Nov-17|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||24-Nov-17|
|Admit Card Availability||1-Dec-17|
|SNAP 2017 Exam Date||17-Dec-17|
|Declaration of SNAP 2017 Result||28-Dec-17|
|Short listing of candidates for GE, PI & WAT||Third week of January, 2018|
|General Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) & Writing Ability Test (WAT)||First week of February 2018|
|SNAP 2017 Final Merit List||Fourth week of February 2018|
How to Apply
The candidate may pay through i) Bill desk Gateway ii) Axis Bank Gateway iii) Indian Bank Gateway iv) Demand Draft.
Pay the test fee of Rs.1750/- (+ additional payment gateway charges at actual) as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of SNAP Test fee. (From August 10, 2017 to November 24, 2017).