18 class – 36 Hours
IBSAT is an online management aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. The test scores are used for admission to MBA and PhD programs of nine ICFAI Business School (IBS) campuses – Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
- Here’s the IBSAT exam eligibility criteria
- Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% and above marks.
- Medium of instruction in graduation should be English or candidates need to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score.
- Applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Final year bachelor’s degree students are also eligible for IBSAT exam, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments).
- There is no age limit for IBSAT.
Test Pattern & Syllabus:
IBSAT exam is a computer-based test (CBT). It consists of multiple-choice questions and is held for two hours duration. It aims to test the applicant’s ability in analytical reasoning, data adequacy, data interpretation, quantitative techniques, reading comprehension and vocabulary.
- IBSAT exam is a computer-based test
- The duration of the exam is two hours (120 minutes)
- The questions are in multiple choice format and are objective in nature
- The total number of questions will be 140
- These questions will be distributed among 4 sections
- The sections of the exam paper are: Verbal Ability (VA), Reading Comprehensions (RC), Quantitative Aptitude (QA) and Data Adequacy/ Sufficiency and Data Interpretation (DA/ DI)
- Each section except Verbal Ability has 30 questions. The Verbal Ability section has 50 questions
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct answer
- There is no negative marking
IBSAT is conducted on multiple days in the month of December. Dates of 2017 exam are scheduled between December 21 to 24, 2017 and the result will be declared on January 2, 2018.
How to Apply
Candidates can choose to apply online or via post:
Online For online application,candidates need to submit the required details here. After submission, aspirants will be guided to the payment page where one has to pay the requisite amount. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email ID and candidates will receive hard copy of IBSAT bulletin within one week of applying.
Offline For offline applications, one can purchase forms at the marketing offices (View here). The vouchers will be available at 47 IBS offices across India.